The Objective of marketing your property is to reach as many potential buyers in your target market as possible. Your property is competing with many others in the marketplace so it’s important your property is presented in its best possible light and in the most appropriate, cost-effective places. Our agents have the expertise and experience to plan a tailor made marketing package for you within your budget to get the most exposure for your property. Here are some options for you to consider:
This is a must! The photographers we use are experts at making your property look its sensational best.
Signage lets everyone in the neighbourhood know that your property is for sale. This proves beneficial if they are thinking of moving or if they know someone who would like to live in the area. It can also attract opportunistic buyers who aren’t actively looking in other media.
This is by far the most used and cost effective advertising channel for property.
When you sell with Matson & Allan, your property is listed at no cost to you on www.marealestate.co.nz and as a basic listing on www.trademe.co.nz and www.realestate.co.nz. being New Zealand’s most popular property websites.
Additional online options:
- Virtual tour – 360 degree view(s) of your property
- Elevated photography – imagines at various heights
- Interactive floor / site plans – a professionally created floor plan of your home. This can also be used for printed brochures
- Twilight photography – images captured using professional equipment and skills around dusk.
- Full screen walkthrough (with or without professional voice over)
- HD Video – Take your viewers on a journey through the property. Create the impression that the viewer is already there. Let them live the dream for a while. The time is right for high definition real estate video.
Your salesperson usually recommends that you utilize the most suitable print media for your property, depending on its location and target market. Although we can advertise your property in any magazine or newspaper, some of the most commonly used and most effective are
- Selwyn Times – Selwyn Property Guide
- Property Press
- The Christchurch Press
- Local community newspapers
Brochures & Flyers
We have a range of brochures and flyers suitable for any property and purpose. They will be available at open homes and can be letterbox dropped around your area.
We recommend that you make your property available for open homes during the marketing period.
- Open homes allow buyers to see your house at its prepared best, rather than catching you when you are busy with other things.
- Inspections at other times will be minimized, making it more convenient for you.
- Having more buyers inspecting your property at the same time can create a sense of urgency and competition.
- Potential buyers feel more comfortable imagining themselves living in the property when you are not present.
- Potential buyers communicate more openly when you are no present, giving the salesperson the opportunity to address any obstacles.